Monday, October 12, 2009

Two Things....


Philly Art Mart is this weekend!
Saturday, October 17th 11-6pm
Old Pine Community Center
Phila., PA
It looks like there's going to be a lot of fun artist there. It's a great list of people and I'm happy to be one of them. May be you wanna start your holiday shopping early this year. You'll find lots unique, handmade gifts here. Or something for yourself - you know you deserve something handmade. Come on down and check it out!


Next, I want to remind all of you out there about the wrap skirt giveaway. Just in case it got buried under all your other friends posts about what they eat for lunch on Saturday or how their feeling Sunday Morning. I'll keep this skirt up until the middle of the week. That should give ya'll enough time to decide. I know it's a very Spring time skirt not at all what your in the mood for right with this chilly weather - look to the future my friends.

No comments: