Friday, April 9, 2010

The Belly


So many people are asking about my belly. It's a funny thing. And now (of course) our precious camera is having issues. We've at least gotten it to the point where we can take pictures again, we just can't see the menu. No camera means one sees anything I make - this is not a good thing. If you can't see them how can you know if you want them? I'm panicking a little. I LOVE this camera and it's too darn expensive to replace. So keep your fingers crossed that it's just a software update that it needs.

Anyway the reason why I'm posting - well it's that much asked about belly. Here it is making it's debut. We are almost 27 weeks (6.5 months) and everything is going smoothly. She's quite the busy girl these day, I swear she's building herself her very own little empire in there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on becoming a mommy! Wonderful!

Carole Free said...

She looks FABULOUS from the outside...glad to hear she is staking her claim on the inside...luv, Mo

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, as always! Can't wait to meet her.

Amy Taylor said...

Okay, that anonymous was me.. Hit enter too soon. =(