Tuesday, June 23, 2009

aPaD - Blah.....


Blah photo today. Blah 'cause I'm feeling blah. Staring at a computer screen all day makes you feel blah, even when your designing I think may be that makes it even more blah after a while.

This blanket isn't blah though. I've been saving fabric for years now to make a quilt for our bed. I've piling up favorite flannel pieces, scraps and yards waiting until I had enough for a queen-ish size quilt. I don't know about you but flannels can be pretty blah. It takes time to find the good ones. I don't want snowmen or moose (although I do like the occasional moose) or all plaid, you know what I mean. Anyway, it was time, the pile felt big enough and I began making the quilt in the winter. Now, I want to finish it before it gets too hot to sit under to quilt, if you know what I mean. I'm almost finished.

No comments: