Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A New Beginning!

It's been about three years since I posted here. And much has happened of course. Certainly that little tiny big eyed baby is no longer a baby. She walks, she talks and even now says "Whatever" attitude and all. We've moved from PA to OH so Andrew could attend OSU . We've gained a whole family of Midwestern friends. I would have never guessed I'd ever live in Ohio, but Columbus is a fine city with lot's going on especially for kids. It should be rated somewhere in some top 100 lists for cities to raise kids. - I'm sure it is.

I've been feeling lately like I need a space to catalog all that goes on in the studio.  I'm not much of a writer which is why it was so easy to just let this space go, well that and the fact that I had just had a newborn. So I'm not sure how well this will go. I guess we'll just have to see!

No comments: