Thursday, August 6, 2009

BMAC



It was just a little too dark in there to get good pictures.

Hey we did really well at the BMAC this past weekend. I'm SO excited about the stores that will be carrying our Felties. I feel honored to be a part of their collection. Check them out - they're really fabulous, I would love to visit them in person.
The Land of Felties had it's debut this weekend at the show and the reaction was overwhelming. The displays were so well received that an order wasn't place without a couple trees or a house added. It's such a great feeling seeing my imagination justified. I made up this world and people like it, who knew. Here I thought I was just crazy playing with Monsters and Gnomes all the time.

Felties will be arriving soon to the following boutiques(Yay!)::

Fire Opal

Red Orchard

Creations

No comments: