Monday, July 6, 2009

Busy, busy weekend


Fresh Blueberries


Dried Blueberries


Pickling the first two cucumbers with some radishes

Happy independence everyone!

I missed a couple days or actually the whole darn weekend or may be I took a moment of silence in honor of our independence. Ha! sounds good to me.
Well let's see I have a wonderful message on Saturday it was thank you gift from the Mut (my Mom). And dinner with good friends and of course fireworks as our happy ending dessert. Yesterday was a busy, busy day. One of those days were your just doing stuff all day. This and that and everything. Getting ready for the trade show - figuring out and building the first of the displays, grilling veggies, pickling our first two cucumbers, drying some blueberries (see pict.) making tortilla dough for the week, reading some news blogs in between, cleaning up the garden, mulching the holly bushes (I mean trees).
It's was such a magnificent day here, it seriously could not have been nicer.

No comments: