Wednesday, February 11, 2009

thing-a-day --- Day 11


Ok so I've had this shirt for a long time now and I just stopped wearing it. I haven't really ever liked the shirt, it's just never fit right. But I LOVE artist who's behind the design on the t-shirt that made me buy it in the first place even though I hated the way fit. I got in France - Tours . The artist is Beatrice Myself and I found her when I had no idea what an "indie artist" was. I don't know if she's still in the same place or what's happening with her and her work because I can't read French. But what I get from the pictures she's still doing awesome looking stuff. Anyway today I compusively decided it was time fix this little problem with these shirt that I really just don't like wearing. And I rather think I improved it and can't wait wear it now. Yay!

No comments: