Monday, March 10, 2008

I must share this with whoever's listening


So I was in Home Depot this weekend shopping for paint with my Mom. I've offered to help her paint a couple of rooms in her house. Now, personally I like to use this paint - Bio Shield but you have to order it which means paying for shipping on top of the already high price. Bio Shield paint though in almost biodegradable, no VOC base and no VOC pigments and it comes in recyclable plastic buckets. So they're really thinking about it. Anyway, so this is bit much to ask of someone else, especially when they're wanting at least five gallons of paint - that's a lot of shipping. So back to Home Depot, here I am wandering the paint aisles and I turn around and there it is Freshair paint, pretty much doing the same thing as Bio Shield, minus the shipping prices. Boy was I excited. They have lots of colors to choose from, primer and a white base ceiling paint. I just had to share, just may be you are feeling frustrated 'cause you want to paint but you have no friendly choices. Well, I never thought I'd say it but, Go Home Depot!!

No comments: